Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Slight Introduction


My name is Mallory, I have anxiety/panic disorder with a dash of OCD. Through my experiences I have found that life's hard and then sometimes it gets even harder. There have been days when I have felt like dying, there have been days I did not want to wake up and face the world, things have not always easy for me and sometimes I fall apart. I have not always known where I want to go or what to do when I got there. Through it all I have found that life is still beautiful and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I would not change a thing. I enjoy the simple things. I love my friends and family, nature, art and animals. I was inspired to start this blog to motivate you through your journey and to let you know that you are never alone in your endeavors. Trust me.

2 comments: